Consumer Rights Act Toolkit for Business
The Consumer Rights Act (CRA) 2015 fundamentally increased all obligations and liabilities a business has towards its consumer customers. Most notably the CRA 2015 gave consumers the right to a 30 day refund on purchases. The new laws came into force on 1 October 2015. If your business deals with consumers or sells goods, services or digital content online, and if you haven’t already done so, its absolutely time to review and update your customer contracts, Terms and Conditions etc, to comply with these new laws.
This article explains what every business needs to know about the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and how to comply. To shortcut the whole process, we have also created a Consumer Rights Act Toolkit for Business, so you can easily comply with these new laws, avoid time-consuming and expensive consumer complaints.
Our Toolkit includes:
- Initial consultation with one of our experienced lawyers
- Review of your current Ts & Cs to check where they do not comply
- Provision of new Ts & Cs which are fully compliant with the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- The new Ts & Cs are written in plain English and satisfy the fairness and transparency tests now required under the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- One hour’s legal advice so you know what to do to comply with the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Point-of-sale wording to display at point of sale and on-line.
£1,250 plus VAT
Contact me on 0203 755 5288 for more information and to buy your Toolkit.